Replace Your Carb with Edelbrock EFI
E-Street Electronic Fuel Injection System
TORRANCE, CA (September 12, 2013) – Edelbrock is excited to announce the introduction of the NEW E-Street Electronic Fuel Injection System and Fuel System Kits.
The E-Street EFI System is intended as an affordable, easy to use, fuel injection solution that can be installed on any V8 engine, originally equipped with a carburetor. The Edelbrock E-Street EFI System includes a pre-assembled throttle body, engine control unit (ECU), 7″ touch screen tablet PC, high quality wiring harness, wide band O2 sensor and instructions for a hassle free installation.
The core of the E-Street EFI system is the 7″ touch screen tablet PC that comes pre-installed with an easy to use application for system setup. The proprietary E-Tuner application allows the user to setup the system along with the ability to modify the tune to accommodate future engine upgrades. this full feature application is simple to use. It also includes pre-programmed dashboards for monitoring system performance and controlling other vehicle operations while the engine is running. Finally, the tablet PC uses wireless connectivity to communicate with the ECU and can be dash-mounted for ease of viewing while driving with the supplied mounting bracket.
The system also features a fully assembled and pressure tested throttle body with injectors, fuel rails, linkage and sensors. The four-barrel design readily accepts a traditional round air cleaner and can be installed on any intake manifold with a 4150-style flange.
- E-Street EFI systems are available in the following options:
- E-Street Basic EFI System (#3600), which includes everything needed for installation on a vehicle with an existing EFI compatible fuel system
- E-Street EFI System (#3601), which includes base system (#3600) and Returnless-Style Fuel Kit (#3603)
- E-Street EFI System (#3602), which incudes base system (#3600) and Return-Style Fuel Kit (#3604)
- E-Street EFI System (#3606), which includes base system (#3600) and Universal EFI Sump Fuel Kit (#3605) for upgrading an existing carbureted fuel system to a high-pressure EFI capable setup, without the need for modifying the fuel tank
- Edelbrock also offers three fuel delivery systems sold separately. Returnless-Style Fuel System (3603) for systems that don’t require a return line. Return-Style Fuel Kit (#3604) for installations that require a fuel return line and Universal EFI Fuel Reservoir Kits (#3605 & #3607) for vehicles equipped with a low-pressure fuel system.
- Ready to run right-out-of-the-box
- Installs in half a day with basic hand tools
- Self-learning system builds the ideal tune for the engine
- Compatible with popular ignition systems and distributors
- Wireless connectivity between the ECU and the tablet PC
- Capable of working with large, high overlap camshafts with low vacuum
- Three fuel system kits available: Returnless-Style Fuel Kit (#3603), Return-Style Fuel Kit (#3604) and Universal EFI Fuel Reservoir Kit (#3605 & #3607)
- Designed, cast, machined and assembled in the USA for guaranteed quality and performance
For complete promotion details, visit Edelbrock Promotions Page.