Pinkee’s Built 1932 Ford Roadster – Riveted and Injected
Hemi Hot Rod at the LA Roadster Show
Well… you get old and learn slowly. I’ve learned that I find and shoot so many great hot rods at car shows, like one of my favorites, the LA Roadster Show, that usually they end up wasting away on my computer – never posted. Not this time…
I don’t know much about this wicked 1932 Hot Rod Ford Roadster except:
- A tiny sticker on the dash gave away it’s a Pinkee’s Rod Shop creation – no doubt leading to it’s “kill’m with your awesome” stance, fit and finish. See build pictures here at 1932 Ford Hot Rod Roadster at Pinkee’s project page.
- This beast graced the swap area of the 2012 LA Roadster Show on Friday during setup (it can’t go into the full-on LA Roadster show yet because it’s not painted…)
- It runs an electronic fuel injected Hemi and monster-cool salt-flat style wheels
- I didn’t get to hear it running… but had a sweet dream about it!
- The next time you see it, it’ll most likely be in Rodder’s Journal.